- POWER AND ROOKIE PLAYERS are evaluated after two skills clinics and two skill evaluation days.
- The final number of teams in each division will be determined a couple of days after the Skills Evaluation Day.
- Prep Division do not have Skill Evaluations.
- Players need a current AAU membership to participate (see JOIN AAU).
- Power and Rookie Divisions learn skills on Mondays and play matches on Wednesdays. Prep Division practices are Mondays and Wednesdays. No Saturdays in any division.
- ALL practices and games are at the Antioch Indoor Sports Center. We think that you will really enjoy the great facility. It is located at 1210 Sunset Drive, in Antioch right off of Highway 4.
- We have our own coaching staff, trained in volleyball fundamentals, you can come and enjoy watching volleyball without having to coach!
- Included in our season is an ALL SKILLS CLINIC especially designed for younger players the first two sessions in all divisions.
- Plan to wear shorts (spandex may be worn, but is not required), a t-shirt and athletic shoes with non-marking soles.
- Kneepads are optional, but we recommend you buy small, junior sized kneepads. The most popular style right now is what the players call "skinny pads" which have a low profile, but many younger players like the "bubble pads" which provide more protection.
- Balls will be provided for practice and games. We recommend you leave your own balls at home. FYI: The Rookie and Prep Divisions will be playing with a VOLLEY LITE ball that weighs less than a regulation volleyball, which the Power Division will be using.
- iPlay T-Shirt team jerseys will be handed out prior to the first matches. Each player gets one iPlay t-shirt team jersey, the price is included in their iPlay Registration fee.